put files(specialFolderPath("documents"),"detailed") into field 1
Each line in the return value is a comma-separated list of file attributes, as follows:
1. Name. The file name is URL-encoded. To obtain the name as plain text, use the function.
2. Size, in bytes. On OS X systems, this is the size of the data fork.
3. Resource fork size, in bytes. (OS X only). 4. Creation date, in seconds. (OS X and Windows only).
5. Last modification date, in seconds.
6. Last access date, in seconds.
7. Last backup date, in seconds.
8.User owner. (Linux and OS X only).
9. Group owner. (Linux and OS X only).
10. Permissions. (Linux and OS X only; see note).
11. Creator and file type. (OS X only).